5 Healthy and low calorie SOFT DRINK SUBSTITUTES
- Fruit infused Sparkling water– chop some fruit put it in an airtight jar, top it off with some sparkling water and seal it. Then put it into the fridge for at least 2 hours. Then ENJOY!
- Iced Tea– Grab some of your favorite ingredients in a large bowl with some tea leaves (i.e. cinnamon, fruit juice, ginger, lemon powder, chopped fruit, and/or mint are good choices to add). Then add close to boiling water and let it sit for at least 5 minutes. Strain the water into a jug and leave it in the fridge for about 2 hours. If it is not sweet enough for you, try adding some honey.
- Fruit Juice and Sparkling water– One half of Fruit juice and the other half sparkling water.
- Fruit Smoothie– Get a blender and add half a cup of your chopped fruit and half of either fruit juice, milk or yogurt. Then blend until it is fully mixed together.
- Sparkling Fruit Slushie– Pour some fruit juice into an ice cube tray and let that freeze. While that is freezing, get a blender and half a cup of your favorite chopped fruits. Once the fruit juice is frozen, pour it into the blender along with your chopped fruit. Then blend and enjoy.